We look forward to welcoming everyone back, please have a look through our other news items for guidance on our approach to a safe return to football.
On top of those, please find the latest revised relevant info ahead of our return:
Customers, clubs and individual’s using Paignton Academy facilities for community use must adhere to the guideline’s stated below for all members of their booking:
• Clubs must follow National Governing body specific guidance on how the sport can be played or adapted to enable social distancing.
• Track and trace – all clubs must have attendance registers of all participants for each booking. The Academy has the main contact for each booking via the School Hire system and this person would be notified to then inform club members.
• Clubs must inform all participants that anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 must not travel to the school site or participate in sessions.
• Clubs must follow the Academy entry and exit systems which will all be clearly labelled at each facility.
• On entry to any facility customers must either wash hands or use sanitiser provided.
• Clubs must ensure all participants come changed ready for activity and go home afterwards, there will be no changing facilities available.
• Clubs finishing sessions at 9.30pm must vacate the premises immediately in line with the legal agreement with the local authorities and nearby residents.
• No spectators will be allowed to stay and watch at any facility and only one parent is allowed to drop off children for sessions. Chaperones to children to wait outside in a socially distanced manner, or in their car (unless child has special needs).
• All participants should follow good respiratory hygiene, using tissues anddisposing of them in waste bins properly and no spitting.
The Academy have the right to request clubs to leave the facility and to refuse any further bookings
if clubs and participants are not observing the guidelines set out above.
The Academy will continue to follow Government advice for the reopening of sports facilities and will communicate any changes with customers via email.